- Provide mental health services via licensed providers for those that would not otherwise have access.
- Raise awareness of the importance of mental health and the challenges that exist when a cancer diagnosis is introduced into a family or tight community.
- Break the stigma associated with asking for and receiving mental health support.
- Encourage participation in exercise and outdoor activities as a means of providing balance and mental well-being.
- Create fun and effective fundraising opportunities that unite communities and promote the values of The Foundation.
- Mental health support is essential when coping with a cancer diagnosis.
- Families and support networks make everything possible. Unity is strength.
- Exercise provides a direct path to mental well-being, empowers the soul and invigorates the body.
- The Foundation seeks fairness in all operations, decisions and programs we implement.
- We look to build a network with partners that illustrate integrity, compassion and an understanding of the importance of mental well-being.